We are beyond excited that you are interested in attending our second film educational event for the 2014, this time we are traveling to Bloomsbury Farm in Smyrna TN. Which is approximately 25 miles from Nashville. We are ecstatic to be teaming up with Elisa Bricker, Edward Bricker of Contax Rental, & Ginny Au again for this event. We invite you to “Come” join us for 2 whole days, slow down, and really think about your craft as a photographer. Below you will find all the details on this amazing event and at the bottom you will find a button to register starting Thursday April 3rd. If, after reading this page and the registration page, you have additional questions please don’t hesitate to email Lexi Vornberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates – July 22nd & 23rd
Location – Bloomsbury Farm – Smyrna TN – approx 25 miles from Nashville
Seats available – 16
Investment – $1,750
- Access to a Contax 645 rental
- 20 rolls of film to shoot with during our shoot
- Lab fees for processing the film rolls we provide through Film Box Lab
- Ability to shoot styled shoots by the talented Ginny Au (see below for a short description of shoots)
- Hands on teaching by the lovely Elisa Bricker and her husband Edward Bricker, who owns Contax Rental
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner both days
- A goodie bag Lexi will specifically put together for all our attendees
- An amazing opportunity to learn hands on everything and anything you want to know about shooting film
- Surprise guest speakers.
- And so much more.
This workshop is available to anyone, even if you have never picked up a film camera before. Elisa and Edward will be open to any and all questions and will be there in the beginning to teach and all through the styled shoots to help you hands on with any and all questions you may have.
Multiple styled shoot will be set up for you through out the two days with plenty of education along the way. Shoots will include a mixture of style portrait shoots and styled vignettes including dinner set ups that we will be able to enjoy afterwards.
Please note that you are more than welcome to bring more film if you would like past your 20 included rolls. No digital photography will be allowed. Additional film and lab services will be at your own expense, and available at a discounted rate.